Customer Service Assistant
Pour renforcer notre équipe du Customer Service à Bruxelles, nour recherchons un.e (texte en anglais)
You are responsible for the support of the overall customer service and business support activities. You report to the Business Support Manager and your main activities are the following :
- You are responsible for order handling from order entry to shipping and invoicing (including related documents)
- You coordinate and follow up sugar availabilities with the respective factories and sales organisation. You act as an interface between planning, production and logistics
- You analyse and enter data and you maintain master date in the computer system
- You participate in internal customer service and related projects.
This is a diverse, interesting and challenging role. We shall only consider candidates with a keen customer focus, with affinity for numbers and good reasoning skills. Candidates should furthermore have the following qualifications and experiences:
- Bachelor's degree (e.g. international commerce, marketing, sales administration) or equivalent through experience, and a few years of customer service experience
- Excellent bilingual skills (English and French); Dutch is a plus
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) is important ad good knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- 1-2 years experience in an international commerce environment is a strong plus
- You are a team player, service minded, flexible and solution-oriented.
We offer you
- An exciting and multidimensional function with genuine responsibility in a company that was founded more than 180 years ago
- An attractive salary package
- A dynamic working environment where team spirit, initiative and commitment are appreciated
For further information contact Gert Olefs at +32 (0)499 14 33 48 during weekdays from 9 AM to 8 PM and on Saturdays from 11 AM to 5 PM. You can
apply by sending you CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be treated quickly and with all discretion.