Customer Service Assistant
In order to reinforce our Brussels hub and to serve our customers in West and North Europe, we are looking for a (m/f)
You are responsible for the support of the overall customer service and business support activities. You report to the Business Support Manager and your main activities are the following :
- You are responsible for order handling from order entry to shipping and invoicing (including related documents)
- You coordinate and follow up sugar availabilities with the respective factories and sales organisation. You act as an interface between planning, production and logistics
- You analyse and enter data and you maintain master date in the computer system
- You participate in internal customer service and related projects.
This is a diverse, interesting and challenging role. We shall only consider candidates with a keen customer focus, with affinity for numbers and good reasoning skills. Candidates should furthermore have the following qualifications and experiences:
- Bachelor's degree (e.g. international commerce, marketing, sales administration) or equivalent through experience, and a few years of customer service experience
- Excellent bilingual skills (English and French); Dutch is a plus
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) is important ad good knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- 1-2 years experience in an international commerce environment is a strong plus
- You are a team player, service minded, flexible and solution-oriented.
We offer you
- An exciting and multidimensional function with genuine responsibility in a company that was founded more than 180 years ago
- An attractive salary package
- A dynamic working environment where team spirit, initiative and commitment are appreciated
For further information contact Gert Olefs at +32 (0)499 14 33 48 during weekdays from 9 AM to 8 PM and on Saturdays from 11 AM to 5 PM. You can apply by sending you CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be treated quickly and with all discretion.